Working together to expand inclusive and dignified employment opportunities.
HHLA’s Community Partners are essential in helping us connect 16,000 individuals to real jobs by 2022. Each organization uniquely provides practical support and thought leadership on employing those with lived homelessness experience. Find out more about each one by clicking through to their website.
The success of Hired + Hopeful LA relies on building up a regional network of partners who actively champion employment as part of ending homelessness.
Active HHLA partners are committed to:
- Supporting HHLA’s vision and goals.
- Contributing to help move forward HHLA’s efforts through planning and collaboration.
- Jointly cultivating a network of employers who are prepared and successful at employing individuals with lived homelessness experience.
Community partners are encouraged to support HHLA in the following ways:
- Share information with their networks.
- Participate in trainings, convenings, and advocacy efforts.
- When possible, help inform HHLA resources and materials by sharing best practices.
- When possible, connect with Employer Partners on workforce development, trainings, and other needs.
- Collaborate with HHLA on sharing our success stories, and help distribute through social media, other digital communications, and at events.
- Share any relevant updates and data that supports HHLA’s goal.